Monday, October 31, 2011

Inspirational Art







I chose my media text to be a movie based on inspirational art. My media text is more artful because it's about a married woman (Jennifer Lopez) who is getting abused by her husband, he's trying to take full custody of their daughter and she's on the run and can't take the abuse anymore. She hires a trainer to teach her self defense. She takes revenge on her husband and she gets her daughter back.


The plot of the movie is inspirational knowledge towards women of all ages, shows to never let anyone over power you physically or mentally especially a man. Anyone who claims they love you but hurts you physically doesn't love their self and needs to put you do down to make them feel better because they get a kick at seeing you down. The main point in the movie was to show women that you're underestimated on the outside but powerful on the inside.


I feel like not many people have seen this movie because it's old, not really something teens would be interested in especially since it's not thriller, action, or a comedy movie which usually attracts the attention of my age crowd. I feel that if I recommended it to girls my age they would like the movie just as much as I did, because it makes us as females look good and feel good about our selves.