Monday, October 31, 2011

Nicki Minaj makes that money!

Super Base is one of Nicki Minaj songs one of my favorite. lol. She made this song and looks fine as hell in it which gets male viewers, then the song targets girls and in the video has males in it which all my home girls say look good. Nicki Minaj has some of the best flows but she uses her talent and her beauty to make money, nothing wrong with that!





I think that if all of her songs didn't have money to deal with it and raps about how she is or feels, she would produce more art then business! But how she looks and the video is designed and her dancing makes it art. Nicki Minaj is a beast. In no way Nicki Minaj makes her songs pure art because all she has is money on her mind, makes music for money, looks good for money, money changes her looks.






She is one of my favorite artist, so talented. I don't care that she uses her music to make money. with out her and other people like her we would not have entertainment and she influences other girls to rap not just guys. I've seen a girl rap battle my homie and he is too cold when he flows and this girl made him silent, More girls should start rapping they would change the rap game.