Monday, December 19, 2011

cameronAMB



I belive Axe Murder Boyz is a anti-mainstreme band. I listen to the song HONOR and i agree with 90% of it.



**It's like a time bomb, tickin' away at my brainReady to go off and end all my pain, but I can't complainFeelin' the stress, here to confess what I've done to be blessed Read the mind of congress, gonna put it to restMister John Doe we all knowWho you really be, pollutin' the minds of our cities, states, and countriesMakin' us vote and choke down the loss of our right to life I'd rather smoke another cigarette and know I'm gonna dieFightin' the freedom is to belive 'em when they lie about the reasonsWhy they blowin' up our cities and creating hurricane seasonsI see 'em freezing bank accounts of innocent people to keep The money flowin' to the 5-0 station down the streetAnd nothin' goes to mister broke and misses baby-to-feedTo the families snaked by presidents of greedBut if I say shit, I have a life that's hard to beA true speaker like Martin King or Bob MarleyIt's all honor.**



They were on Pyscopathic Records for a year.



Now i listin to a band or a song like that, that actuly has meaning and its sad when people are obsesed with crap like justin beiber or big time rush. My opnion on justin beiber is that hes smart for realising that a lot of little kids would be obsesed with him and that alot of people are stupid and belive everything the media sais. But i also belive that he just does everything his label tells him to do and that he actuly has no control. I know that 90% of big time rush is fake cause i was bord and watched there show and i was discusted they call this music real?? the band got a call they need to do a photo shoot and a music video and a guy came up to them and sed your wearing this stand over there and the guy told them what they wer going to be doing exactly in the music video.



They had no control at all so everything they said was just what the people in the desk behind them said, that is why i listin to real music under ground shit!!