Monday, October 17, 2011

Panda Express

Panda Express has some amazing Chinese food. I walked by it in the mall today hungry as hell! but unfortunately I am broke so I wasn't able to buy it. my favorite combination is some mango chicken with chicken fried rice and an egg roll. Panda Express was founded by Andrew and Peggy Cherng and Andrew's father. My stomach thanks them for having such a great chain restaurant.

Other people should consume there food because its fast and you get your food right away and never have to wait unless there's a line of course. Its a little pricey but its worth it because I usually get full and have leftovers for later. Most of the workers at every Panda Express are very respectful and nice and usually gives me samples so I know what I'm getting.

The world would be a different place if everyone consumed Panda Express because there would be a lot more stores and the prices will go down plus more menu items. But the world would also stink because eating Chinese gives people some very serious bowel movements. We the people and our government needs to eat more Panda Express because that shit is bomb as hell!